來源：http://www.mallhometrade.com 發布時間：2021-08-17 16:38:04
Laser cutting of aluminum plate also depends on the power of the laser generator. It is OK to cut the thickness of 6000W to 16mm and 4500W to 12mm, but the processing cost is high, because it is a highly reflective material. Laser cutting irradiates the workpiece with a focused high-power density laser beam to quickly melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the ignition point, At the same time, with the help of high-speed airflow coaxial with the beam, the molten material is blown away, so as to cut the workpiece.
Is the cut surface of laser cutting aluminum plate as smooth as that of other materials?
The cut of aluminum plate is also smooth. Aluminum plate is only a high reflective material and needs a large laser generator. Like other materials, cutting gas is cut with nitrogen, which will not cause unsmooth surface.
Aluminum plate adopts laser cutting, with the following features:
1. Fine cutting seam: the cutting seam of laser cutting aluminum plate is generally 0.1mm-0.2mm
2. Smooth cutting surface: the cutting surface of laser cutting aluminum plate shall be free of burrs and slag.
3. Small thermal deformation: the laser cutting of laser processing is fine, fast and energy concentrated. Therefore, the heat transmitted to the cut material is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
4. Material saving: computer programming is adopted for laser processing. Laser equipment can carry out material nesting of aluminum plate processing parts with different shapes, improve the material utilization rate of aluminum plate and save a lot of material costs.
5. How thick aluminum plate can be cut mainly depends on the power of the laser generator. Generally, the thickness of 6000W can be cut to 16mm and 4500W can be cut to 12mm.