來源：http://www.mallhometrade.com 發布時間：2022-01-26 11:53:23
1. Insufficient film thickness: the treatment method is to check whether the oxidation process at the positive end is standard and whether the temperature, working voltage, conductivity and other factors are stable. If there is any abnormality, please adjust the standard relatively. If there is no abnormality, the air oxidation time can be increased appropriately to ensure that the film thickness is qualified.
2. The pH value of dyeing solution is too high: at this time, the pH value can be adjusted to the standard value with glacial acetic acid.
3. After air oxidation, the steel parts are placed in the stainless steel tank for a long time: it is advocated to immediately dye. If this situation has already occurred, the steel parts can be put into the positive end treatment tank or sodium cyanide joint tank for appropriate solution, and then carry out the dye. The actual effect will be very good.
4. The dye has been dissolved or moldy: at this time, it is necessary to remove and replace the dye and use a suitable dye.
5. The air oxidation temperature is too low, resulting in high film density: it can moderately increase the air oxidation temperature.
6. Poor conductivity: the copper rod at the positive end or the lead plate at the negative end will be loose. As shown in the figure, the conductivity of a large number is poor. Pay attention to cleaning the copper rod at the positive end and the lead plate at the negative end to ensure excellent conductivity.